Tuesday, July 21, 2009

You guys don't understand.. People here are so much different than those I knew last time..
Simple to say but difficult to be.. I had a great life during my secondary's school time.. It's just different here.. You don't know what people think until you've been here.. I'm so "mentally" boring here.. They were always be so good to you and talked bad about you behind you..

And I always didn't mean to show off anything.. But they keep thinking I'm showing off.. Shimin or Junbao or who ever from chong hwa.. Can you imagine that I really just keep quiet all the way even though I knew about the particular topic? I don't even dare to say a word..

For example.. During our class.. Our lecturer asked us a question.. And no one would answer.. I don't know whether they know the answer.. But even if I know.. Not a single word I dare to answer.. Because the moment you answer.. Others will think that you are showing off..

For once I answered.. Guess what happened?? Some of the people I don't even recognize said I like to show off.. After that case, no way I'm going to give respond to the lecturer again.. It's just so innocent..

7 comments:

Chloe Ng said...

OMG =.="
做莫会有酱的人?
见不得别人聪明?
他们不知道你今天会有酱优秀的一面,
是经过隆中华5年的磨练。
哎,我觉得你会然后不回答教授的问题,
真的很白痴,做莫要给教授吃柠檬? lol
哎...我真的替你感到无奈。 ><
那你以后还是不答算了吧。
免得他们一直围攻你。
可是我觉得,班上应该还有另一些比较厉害的人吧?
你就参他们啊,然后一起努力读书。
快快毕业! lol

Mark Chang said...

我的小棣棣
人就是酱的啦
双面到

你要加油咯!

ஐ影子ஐ said...

真的没什么必要咯~
自己真的做到问心无愧
他们真的爱说也没办法啊~

jundi said...

敏..
呵呵..班上真的有很上进的学生..而且还很好看的那种..注:男的..
有空我去參他们..>.<

ahdai
是e..我对到显了..

junbao..
不能叻..说到底..我还会在意别人的眼光..

ஐ影子ஐ said...

那你就用别的方式咯
show off show到有料

Sarah said...

adui. those people are such losers wei == my collegemates are all so proactive & outspoken and that's the way it should be when it comes to college & uni life.

all the best to you =)

Chloe Ng said...

哈哈。
你早就应该参他们了 xD
无论如何,加油啦! ^^