Sunday, August 16, 2009

I had a good day yesterday.. Although it was tiring, it still worth it..
I know I'm over-excited sometimes.. I'm sorry for that if I disturbed someone.. What to do? That's me.. But it can make more fun like that..

It's nice to participate in these kind of programme.. You can learn what you can't learn in class.. Not saying that it is so so good, but at least you can meet more people.. Get to know what people think.. Because different people have different thinking.. You need to meet more to know more.. Don't just live in a small tiny space you set for yourself..














min.. You know? My account lost 1 mark because so 1 silly reason.. You know what?
The question asked us to do double-entry.. "Paid cash to...".. I go to DEBIT CASH ACCOUNT.. This still okay.. But I'm so smart that I know how to debit the other account too.. This means I did DOUBLE DEBIT!! Sigh.. Go tell the ms Low I did this mistake.. She will surely say that I'm not her student =.=

2 comments:

Chloe Ng said...

lols.
then there will be a suspense account XD

XiaoYi said...

haha...
ms low =='
yalor yalor...
u can open suspense a/c,sure balance
wakaka