Thursday, August 5, 2010

FRUSTRATON

everyone are so concern about their love and relations
make me clear
not like they really care about their for whom they should
but for whom they shouldnt

in colleges
i know you should have one
everyone should has one
i told my parents so too
however
when you see
when you see them keep talking about it
when you see them do nothing but everything for this
when you see them nearly dead for it
you will start to worry
start to think
what will they grown to be in the future

nearly
i was also thinking
what is so big deal about study
what is so big deal to have 3 tests in a day
a lot of my friends told me that they have not enough time to study
i was wondering
for those who score
why do they have enough time
but not enough for us
cant figure it out

dont tell me that you are that busy
in fact
we should not even let this word pop up from our mind
what is the definition for "busy"
why people can do million of things in a day
but we keep mumbling when we even have to do just only one

everyone should think about it
I SHOULD TOO

No comments: