Saturday, November 15, 2008

dinner night

I was just sitting there.. Actually..
Never thought of walking around..
I saw one of my cousin singing and eventually.. dancing too.. Saw him moving his waist..
I can see him there from my place so clearly..
I walked to his table and said hi.. We exchanged number..
We talked for a while.. I felt like he was so shy.. I thought he wanted to be a singer in the future.. Actually he really wanted too.. So I asked him to dont be so shy..

Then I was just walking around and said hi to every uncles and aunties.. I am quite satisfy with my presentation today.. At least I tried to talk to everyone indeed.. I took pictures with my cousins too.. So suprising because we were not so close after all..

I chatted with a friend from tsun jin today with sms.. We talked a lot.. He enlighten me in some ways..

I have to study tomorrow.. SPM gah yao..

No comments: