Monday, November 17, 2008

Love

OH MY..
My brother.. Too young to know what does love called..
They were chatting around.. Sms-ing, chatting through msn.. Sending each other pictures.. Doing what 12 years old little boy and girl will do.. I felt so funny watching them.. Just cant stop laughing with my another elder brother.. They are just too young..

But I dont really understand..
If love is just so simple, no one will be suffering anymore..
Maybe I just dont get it.. Maybe it is really that simple.. Just that everyone took it so complicated..

I finished 5 subjects.. Haft more way to go.. Do you believe that I can do it?? I think I can.. But sometimes reality is just so realistic.. Not all your effort will pay up.. Just try my best.. Not leaving any regrets behind me..

Anyway the truth is.. I haven been studying the whole day.. I think it is the time for me to go now..

SPM.. I am here to conquer you.. ( I hope I can >.<)

p/s: Science today was so.. so.. so.. COMMON.. Luckily I didnt stay up late just for you.. Yeah!!

No comments: