Wednesday, November 19, 2008

some memories

Post it to prevent I that I will not lost my memories about some important stuff.. >.<

22 December 2007 25届全国干训营
The camp was quite fun.. Get to learn lots of stuff.. And most important is get to know lots of people.. The three guys beside me are my 高督 and 副营长.. The middle one is 副营长.. We still haven lose contact until now..



30 January 2008 nothing special (迎新会筹委会议)
运智and me.. He is cute.. Haha.. He is quite a friend to me.. But he always dont bother me.. Wa wa =.=''
We were close this year.. Because we were partners for 财政, 文宣股, 理事.. So fun to hav a friend.. or partner like that.. Yeah!!


11 February 2008 Sungai Wang Green Box
It was Chinese New Year.. My friends and I went to S.wang's Green Box.. We sang for a little but chatted a lot.. They are friends I knew during leadership camp of our school.. We were from same group.. The 7 up group.. We were having gathering.. This gathering caused me lots of work to do.. I called them so many times to make sure whether are they coming..
But only 7 of us showed up.. 伟航(the one in the photo), 子康, 淑薇, 慧雯, 伟兴, 煜权 and me..


19 July 2008 图书馆学会遴选组长活动
The one with black shirt is 文俊, one of my senior.. He helped me a lot and also tought me a lot..
He is my 伯乐.. But just for 2 years.. Because he left later.. Haha..
Another one is 康亮, my junior.. I think I am the one that tought him a lot.. Haha.. He has his potential.. I am looking forward to him.. >.<


9 August 2008 Drama competition
Jacky, 小义,小杰,菊禅, shimin, bear and me.. After drama competition.. Jacky is our drama teacher during the 狂想达拉嘛camp.. He tought us a lot.. Thanks to him..
We were so 'high' bacause we got the 最受欢迎, 最佳戏剧and 最佳女演员 award.. Sweet memory..

9 August 2008 ah dai's house
Bear and shimin.. Best friends~
We went to ah dai's house after our drama competition.. For fun.. Because non of us wanted to go home.. Everyone of us were so excited.. 舢钧,小义,小杰, bear, shimin, dai, and me..

10 August 2008 ah dai's house 2
小义and the dog~
It was the next morning.. We were so excited taking pictures with dai's dog..

1 comment:

Chloe Ng said...

熊运智。
a special friends
hahahaha ;D