Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Only 3 more subjects to go

Only three more subjects to go.. Haha..

Chinese, economics and book-keeping..
Actually spm is quite easy, but why dont I really study?? Haiz.. If no studying, I cant imagine what my result will be.. I want to study!! Must study!!

I finished bm, bI, math, add math, science, moral and sejarah..
Bm A1, bI A1, math A1, add math A1, science A2, moral A2, sejarah B3..
I think this will be my results.. I hope so.. But I prefer my sejarah to score A..
Then I hope that my chinese A2, econs A1 and account A1 too.. Then I will have 9As.. Haha.. Thats pretty good.. Pls.. Pls.. Pls.. If not I cant get my full scholarship!! Then I have to suffer for money again.. But 8As is also not bad.. My target: at least 8As..

I cant believe that the girl accepted you (cant tell who is the you =.=).. Oh my.. You two are cousins you know?? Although the blood relation were quite far.. But you are still cousin!! I bet that they could last for two months, How bet they could last for haft year.. Lets see whose bet is right.. I guess is mine.. Haha..

Yeah!! I can rest for a week.. My next test will be at next week.. That means I cant have good sleep for the whole week.. (But the truth is I always have good sleep eventhough it was "spm" day).. Actually make no diffrence..

No comments: